Friday, December 7, 2012

Kick Off Your Weekend, Look Forward to Next Week!

TGIF!!!! I just wanted to do a quick post with an inspirational quote to kick off the weekend, and give you a tentative list on what you can be looking forward to next week!

Here's the list:
My Allure Holiday Beauty Box
Samples, Samples, Samples!
Clarins 7-Wonders Gift Set (Limited Edition)
A Face Product Review
A Product I Couldn't Live Without

Get excited!!

And one of my favorite quotes relating to everything we've talked about this week: loving yourself, and not accepting harsh words from others as truth.

A quote by e e cummings, my favorite poet:

"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."- e e cummings

I hope to see you all at the anti-bullying walk on Sunday! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment