Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Two New Favorites!!

Hello everyone! I realllyyyy suck at this consistent blogging thing and I'm sorry about that. I've made it my goal to blog everyday this week...welll except yesterday...Mondays don't count anyway. I've gotten a bunch of new stuff over the past week, partly because of my birthday, and partly because I have a shopping addiction. SO, keep an eye out for some posts on all of that!

NOW, onto today's (tonight's) post! I have two new favorite products to share with you, one just for fun, and one I consider to be a MUST HAVE. Let's find out what they are!

Just for Fun:

Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire


I received this in my ipsy November Glam Bag and was super excited to try it. I was especially pumped because it was a full size bottle!! You gotta subscribe to ipsy you guys. It's the bomb. Anyway, I immediately fell in love with this nail polish because of the confetti-like glitter, and the variety of colors within the polish. Also, I fell in love with the company and concept. 'Tini Beauty makes the Nailtini products, along with Liptini and Eyetini products. On their website it says "Welcome to the 'Tini Bar, stocked with top-shelf cosmetics inspired by "cocktailing." Wear them alone or layered to create custom looks and colors ... whatever you feel like stirring up. Enjoy, and as always, apply responsibly." I MEAN HOW CUTE IS THAT??

MY GRADE: A
This polish was opaque after two coats, has lasted extremely well over the past five days, and is insanely eye-catching. Only drawback is the price...

AVAILABLE AT: 'Tini Beauty's website

PRICE: $13/bottle
When I first saw that price, my jaw dropped a tiny bit. BUT if you can afford it, or know someone who would love it for Christmas, I feel it's totally worth it!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...A MUST HAVE ITEM!!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments


I received sample sizes of these products for free on my birthday at Sephora! If you haven't already, go to Sephora's website or any store location and sign up for a Beauty Insider Card. With every dollar you spend, you get one point, and those points add up to get you some rewards like free full size products! Also, during your birthday month, you can receive the gift I did!

I love chapsticks and my first impression was that these wouldn't be much different than what I've already tried. Boy, was I wrong. I am not exaggerating when I say this: I feel absolutely NO NEED to buy any other type of chapstick/lip treatment EVER. Well maybe the eos lip balms but besides those...none!! I had never heard of the company Fresh before, and from what I've now learned, it seems that the founders have been innovators in the use of sugar, milk, soy, and rice in beauty treatments. These lip treatments have sugar, oils, SPF protection, and anti-oxidant rich polyphenols.

They offer a regular lip treatment (on the right) and a tinted lip treatment (on the left). The one I received is Rose, but they also offer other tints such as Berry, Coral, Passion, Honey, and Plum. I swatched the two that I received:

On the top is the Rose and the bottom is the original, which is obviously clear. I also took a picture with the Rose on my lips, because I was surprised at how much pigmentation it has!


Words just cannot express how moisturizing these are. I have never felt anything like it. I put it on right before I go to bed at night, and in the morning my lips are insanely smooth and soft...with some of the treatment still left over! I will be buying these again and again in every color! You just have to try them for yourself!

MY GRADE: A+++

AVAILABLE AT: Sephora or here.

PRICE: $22.50
I know the price is steep guys, but the actual tubes are twice as big as the ones I've shown. My sample sizes are 2.2 grams, and the full size tubes are 4.3 grams. One tube will last you awhile, and you'll actually be saving money by not buying every other chapstick out there. I'm serious.

Ok whew! I'm finally done! Keep checking back this week for more posts, because I promise they will be there! I love you all! Goodnight!

Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment