Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day Review: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss

Hello lovelies! I have another review of a product from my ipsy November Glam Bag today!! I love lipgloss, lipstick, basically any kind of lip product that adds a pop of color to my face...so I was extremely excited to try this product. I received the shade called Dare Devil.

What did I think?





I'm super torn on how I feel about this product. Here's what it looks like on my lips:

Didn't you expect the color to be so much darker?? Because I did.

PROS:
1. SUPER hydrating and moisturizing. There are so many lipglosses out there that completely dry my lips out, but not this one. My lips feel soft and comfortable while wearing it.
2. It has a vanilla/mint scent and taste to it which I just love. It gives your lips that tingly feeling that makes you feel like it's doing something important.
3. It's not sticky at all, which is a huge pet peeve of mine when it comes to lipglosses.

CONS:
1. It's not as pigmented/color doesn't match what's in the tube. This isn't a huge deal, but I really liked how it looked in the tube, so it was kind of a major letdown when I put it on. I'm not sure if the other shades are like this or not, but it makes me wary to buy any more of these.
2. It wears off EXTREMELY easily. Boo.

MY GRADE: B-
Love the feel of it, but the color and the wear of it were a huge bust. 

AVAILABLE AT: Sephora or here.
PRICE: $18 (For the full tube...I received a sample size)

That's all for now! Until next time!
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment