Saturday, November 17, 2012

Featured Blogger: Emily at Beauty Broadcast

Hey everybody! I wanted to share a video by a blogger that I absolutely LOVE. Emily has had huge success with her YouTube channel: can you say 321,000 subscribers?? Her videos are what inspired me to start my blog. I wanted to share her most recent video with you specifically, because she has a slightly different take on the Clump Crusher mascara than I did, and she also mentions the new Revlon Ultimate Suede Lipsticks. Bottom line on those: don't waste your money!! I have heard nothing but bad things about these, so instead of wasting my money to tell you that, I'll have Emily do it instead ; )


If you have time, check out her other videos. Although, that could take up the next ten hours...they are so addicting! I hope you enjoy, and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment