Saturday, November 24, 2012

Get on over to HauteLook and Allure!

Hello everyone! It's been wayyy too long since I've posted, but things have been CRAZY! I was working both jobs this past week, my brother and his girlfriend are in town, and of course Thanksgiving! Mine was wonderful, and I hope yours was too! I wanted to take a minute to show you two things that I've ordered online that I'm extremely excited about. I'll also be posting later to share with you Five Beauty Items I'm Thankful For, so keep an eye out!

So what did I get??

theBalm Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette

This palette is originally $39.50 and I got it on HauteLook for $19.50!!! Words cannot express my excitement! This palette has been on my list for a long time, so when I found it for such a cheap price, I was ecstatic. If you want one of your own, head over to HauteLook here.

Allure Holiday Beauty Box

I had heard about the Allure Beauty Boxes and wasn't sure I was going to buy one, but then I got the email about their Holiday Box. I saw how much you get for only $29.99 and I was like ummmm okayyy! I'm super excited to try everything out!

That's it for now, but stay tuned for my blog post later! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment