Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hump Day Review: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Happy Hump Day everyone! I apologize for posting this so late in the day, but I've been up since 2:30 this morning getting ready to perform The Bullycide Project twice in Grand Rapids! Aaaand with all of the election excitement last night, I didn't actually fall asleep until after midnight. I miiight be close to the hallucination stage, so hopefully this post makes sense!

COVERGIRL CLUMP CRUSHER MASCARA

THE CLAIMS (from back of package): The Clump Crusher brush from Covergirl delivers 200% more volume and ZERO clumps for beautifully separated lashes. Clump Crusher mascara's innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara.

First thing in the morning

After about six hours
MY TAKE: The name sounds scary, but it really, truly does not clump! I've always been a fan of their Lashblast mascaras, particularly the volume one in the orange tube. And that's precisely what Clump Crusher is missing: VOLUME! I have itty bitty eyelashes, so volume is key for me. I know that that isn't the point of this mascara, but it's mascara! Just for that reason, I don't think I would purchase this product again. The whole not-clumping thing is awesome, don't get me wrong. Without that feature the mascara is just kind of...meh.

GRADE: B
PURCHASED AT: Wal-Mart for $6.79

Thanks so much for reading! Stay tuned!
Looooove,
Elizabeth

P.S. Sorry for the extremely crappy pics! They were taken with my phone, and next time I won't be so lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment