Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Favorite: Nivea Water Lily and Pearls Hydrating Shower Gel

Helloooo everyone! I am so so sorry for the extra-long hiatus! I was on vacation with friends in this beautiful place:

Galena, IL

It is seriously SO awesome there. We rented a cabin with a hot tub, and it was just the getaway that I needed.

Now onto the REAL star of this post: my current favorite body wash!


I had received a small sample of this with one of my orders from drugstore.com, and I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't expecting to really like it, because I normally prefer more of a cream/oil based body wash. My skin gets very dry and itchy during the winter and I was definitely not counting on this body wash to solve that problem. Let's see how it all turned out!

THE CLAIMS (from back of bottle): Nivea Water Lily & Pearls Hydrating Shower Gel blends the alluring scent of freshly picked Egyptian water lily with moisturizing pearls made with golden sunflower oil. This skin-indulging formula creates a seductive shower experience leaving you feeling refreshed and confident. Developed with Nivea's breakthrough Hydra IQ Technology to provide your skin with intense long-lasting moisturization throughout the day even beyond the shower.
Ingredients


MY TAKE: In my past experiences with shower gels, the formula would just kind of run off my body in the shower, and I would never feel like it was really sinking into my skin. That is definitely not the case with this product. It's like you can almost feel the moisture between your fingertips and my skin definitely feels dewy and soft after my shower. I LOVE the scent; it's a floral smell, but also fresh and wakes me up on those early mornings. You also get about 500 mL of product, so you're not going to run out anytime soon. I seriously cannot think of anything wrong with this product!

GRADE: A+
PURCHASED AT: Walgreens for $6.79
Right now at Walgreens, ALL Nivea body washes are BOGOFREE but you must have a Balance Rewards card! It's free to sign up and they can get you all set up right at the register!

That's all for now folks!
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment