Saturday, November 17, 2012

MUST HAVE ITEM!

If you can only buy one thing from the drugstore, what should you buy??

My answer: WET N WILD COLOR ICON EYESHADOWS

I swatched Sparkle 'Til Morning for you so you could see how pigmented these shadows are:



You do have to be careful when applying them, just because the are so pigmented and buttery and smooth. MMM I love them! I usually tap my brush on my mirror before applying the shadow, because one swipe of your brush through these shadows gets you A LOT of product.

At only $2.99 for the trios, and $4.99 for the 8-pans, these are an absolute MUST HAVE. Also, from 11/18-11/24 at Rite Aid, all Wet n Wild cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF so you can get these for next to nothing!

Now go out and buy some! Happy shopping!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment