Sunday, November 25, 2012

Five Beauty Products I'm Thankful For

Hello again! As Thanksgiving weekend draws to a close, and reality draws near, I wanted to share five beauty products that I'm extremely thankful for. They aren't necessarily my favorite products of all time, but they are things I enjoy or that make my beauty regimen a little easier. I chose one for each category: face, eyes, lips, body, and a makeup tool. I hope you enjoy and I hope you find something new to pick up for yourself!

FACE:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation
$36 at any Estee Lauder counter or here.
I'm obsessed with this foundation and firmly believe that it's worth the price. I hate foundation that feels heavy or cakey, so I especially love the lightweight feel of Double Wear Light. It also provides amazing coverage; not a single flaw to be found. 

 
EYES:
e.l.f Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils
$1.00 at Target or here.
These are a fun way to add a pop of color or highlight to one of your makeup looks. They come in nine different shades, and at just $1.00 I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to buy them all.






LIPS:
Eos Organic Lip Balm
$2.99 at Target or any drugstore
I cannot get enough of these little spheres of lip balm! They are insanely hydrating, go on clear, and contain ingredients like shea butter and vitamin E. They are also 95% organic and 100% natural. The ones pictured are Lemon Drop and Sweet Mint. The flavors are so true to the names, I find myself licking my lips as much as possible.






BODY: J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Hand and Body Lotion
Around $9 at Target and drugstores
I'm in love with this hand and body lotion and the company who makes it. The J. R. Watkins company has been around since 1868, and basically invented natural beauty products. All products are made in the USA and are 99% natural. A word of warning about this particular scent: DO NOT use it while hungry!! It smells exactly like a lemon meringue pie, crust and all! MMM so good.





MAKEUP TOOL:
e.l.f Eye Shadow Brush
$1.00 at Target or here.
This little brush really gets the job done at an extremely affordable price. Don't get me wrong, professional brushes are important, but this brush can do all the basics just fine. It's soft, a good size, and has lasted me a long time. 





Well that concludes my list! I hope that everyone found something they could find useful! Have a great week back at work, and remain thankful for everything even though Thanksgiving is over.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment