Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Review: Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Happy Monday everyone!! I spent my Monday at my brand new job! Yup that's right, I am leaving the Estee Lauder team at Macy's and moving on to a full-time, 40 hours a week receptionist job in a graphic design/marketing office. With my marketing background, there is definitely room for me to grow and I'm so excited! I am sad to leave my co-workers at Macy's though; seriously some of the best people I know!

NOW

Time for my first review of a product from my ipsy November Glam Bag! I have been wanting to try They're Real! for a very long time and I didn't waste any time in using this product.


I only received a sample size, but I'm guessing that the brush is true to the regular size. As you can see, the brush has very short, spiky bristles at the end to get those eyelashes in the outer and inner corner of your eyes. Love that feature!

THE CLAIMS (from the Benefit website):
They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
What else you need to know:
94%
saw dramatic length & volume*
90% saw base-to-tip curl*
94% saw visible lift*
100% saw long-wearing results*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey

With They're Real!

Without They're Real!

MY TAKE: I think you can figure it out just by looking at the pictures. I FREAKING LOVE THIS MASCARA!
Does it give me dramatic length and volume? YUP
Do I see base-to-tip curl? DOUBLE YUP
Do I see visible lift? YUP
Did I experience long-wearing results? YUP

My absolute favorite thing about this mascara is the way it curls my lashes. Let's be honest: my natural lashes kinda suck. This mascara gives me everything I need and they still look natural. This product is a MUST HAVE. Kind of on the pricey end, but considering how many bad mascaras there are out there, I can justify the price.

GRADE: A+
AVAILABLE AT: Sephora or benefitcosmetics.com for $23

Until next time!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment