Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Get Pumped for This Week!

Hey everybody! I don't have time to do a full blog post today unfortunately, but I wanted to let you know what you have to look forward to for the rest of the week!!

Wednesday:
Samples, Samples, Samples: I'll be reviewing a lotion, face wash, razor, and hair mask!

Thursday/Friday:
New Drugstore Products!! There are a TON  of new products coming out for 2013, and I've already bought several of them to try out and review for you!! Here's what I have so far:
-Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation & Pressed Powder*
-D-Vinely Chilled Lipstick and Rose Champagne Glow Shimmer Palette from the new Fergie CenterStage Collection for Wet N Wild**
-Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick for Rimmel London in Shade 107 (a matte lipstick)
-Maybelline Clean Express! Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover & The Flash Clean Makeup Removing Lotion
-Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in I Can Bare It and Coral Me Bad
-Wet N Wild Coverall Cream Foundation and Pressed Powder

* = Will be reviewing Thursday
** = Will be reviewing Friday

G over at Noveau Cheap has a complete listing of all new beauty products popping up in 2013. I still have my eyes open for a few other products, but if you want something reviewed that I haven't listed here please let me know!!

I hope you're as excited as I am!!

Until tomorrow,
Elizabeth 




No comments:

Post a Comment