Monday, January 14, 2013

NEW!! Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection!!

Happy Monday everybody!! Ugh it just does not seem fair that we are back to the work week already...I had an amazing weekend, and I hope all of you did as well!

I think I can beat your Monday blues, by sharing and reviewing two products from the new Fergie Centerstage Collection for Wet N Wild!! I picked up a lipstick and a face product from the display, but I want to go back and pick up the eyeshadow primer and maybe a few other things so stay tuned for more reviews of this line! Let's get started!

Fergie Perfect Pout Lip Color in D-Vinely Chilled



I was really drawn to this color, because I don't have anything exactly like it in my ever-growing collection. Not sure if you can tell, but it does have sparkle in it but not chunky sparkle. Here's what it looks like on my lips:


Well the color is off, because Blogspot re-adjusts it when I upload the photos (anyone know how to fix that??)...so annoying! The color is much closer to the swatch I have shown on my hand. I'm still super in love with the color, but the texture not so much. As soon as you put it on, you can feel how dry it is, and in the photo you can definitely tell that it dried my lips out. Putting a gloss over it did make it more comfortable to wear but didn't change the fact that my lips looked gross and cracked! I'm not sure if it's the glitter in this particular lipstick that makes it that dry, or if all of the lipsticks in this collection are like that. They're so affordable that I don't mind trying more out...and they come in 9 more gorgeous shades (even a black)!!
MY GRADE: C+ (could possibly change after trying more!)
AVAILABLE AT: Drugstores, Target, Wal-Mart etc.
Only $3.49!

Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow






 This was another product that I was immediately drawn to...it's so pretty!! It definitely looks like something I don't own already so I was eager to try it out. As you can see, it is very shimmery (hence the name) so this isn't something I would use all over my face. I have been using it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, and my decolletage. It's very pretty and gives you a shimmery sheen that really brightens up your look. This isn't something I'll use everyday, so it's not a must-have product for me but considering how pretty it is, and really how much product you get for such a low price, I really am happy with the purchase!
MY GRADE: B+
AVAILABLE AT: Drugstores, Target, Wal-Mart etc.
Only $5.99!

Now for some Justice...

I love Wet N Wild so much because they offer amazing quality products for an insanely low price. I wanted to do a little research on the brand to see if they do anything special for the community or other organizations...of course they do! Wet N Wild partners with a charity called Dress For Success, who have helped hundreds of thousands of women around the world thrive in work and life by providing professional attire and a support network to find jobs and remain employed. In 2011, Wet N Wild committed $10,000 and 10,000 bottles of their MegaLast Nail Color to Dress For Success...how cool is that?? Wet N Wild started in nail polish, so they wanted top off the outfits of these women with a perfect manicure to fit their style. Read all about it and how you can get involved here.

That's all for today folks!!

Stay tuned this week to see what I got in my January ipsy bag, my January Birchbox, more sample reviews, and more MUST-HAVES! Can't wait!

Until tomorrow,
Elizabeth






No comments:

Post a Comment